Wednesday, September 2, 2009

UpDaTes Of Me

hey reader, i keep my blog update! lol* feel proud abit la... basically bout what i did this few days.. as u guys know from FB i been working most of the time! wanna date me? pls tell me one week earlier only i can ask my supervisor for off day.. i think i m gonna tell u all where i work "since there r still best friends of mine" dont know where i work.. i m working in Secret Recepi at egate.. my schedule is very flexible.. i might work 9hours in a day or only work 4hours.. depands how my supervisor arrange me.. i got time for friends, church, dance and activities but do inform me earlier =p

guess what?? i had Baskin Robin ais-cream on 31st!!! OMG! haha.. this is the 2nd time in my life eating BR ais-cream on 31st.. i know i sounds abit crazy but i m happy! seriously thanks to Samuel a lot for ajak me go makan.. haha.. was working til 11.47pm that day.. rushed my supervisor to let me come out.. Samuel,Victor and Chong Guan were waiting for me. I rushed Samuel to drive faster cos scared BR close d.. we went to sungai dua to have our ais-cream.. thank God they still open!! ask them how happy m i when i got my ais-cream!! was jumping up and down and smilling all the way..hahaha.. then we went to faces at tanjung bunga just to minum the big glass juice! LOL!.. pic here...


mine one!!! LOL.. thanks samuel! i got double..hehe


small kid enjoying her ais-cream!! lol...


samuel's one..LOL!


chong guan also happy! lol..


big cup water from faces!! haha.. lov it alot...


Tuesday
was suppose to wake up around 11am cos need to go KDU.. was too lazy and almost ask danny to cancel my reservation for food.. but giv him face la..hahah!! they start to serve around 12 til 3pm but i woke up around 12 reach there around 1pm.. ate what they cook.. was OK but looks like kiddy's job..haha.. was scared to went in KDU but guess what.. when i walk in the entrance is like lots of my friends from everywhere come and hug me or even greet me.. Jordan was surprise that i was so famous..LOL! its just knowing lots of friends thats all... every corner also got friends..haha.. great to see my old buddies thou..

saw ms.khoo serving..haha! *proud of my girl.. fetch danny home.. took a bath then went to queensbay.. i watch the proposal again with him! haha.. went to Azuma to have our lunch! was awesome!!! he order lots of food le! i couldnt even finish my potion.. we only got 40min to finish everything..haha.. went home around 7pm.. here pic...


sushi...yummmm...


more sushi...


danny's udon...the meat was nice! tripple GOOD! haha..


mine!! looks like dog's plate..haha.. the source is very sweet..


green tea ais-cream..they wont giv i dint request.. danny swallow the whole thing.. "brain freeze"


a pic of me!! lol... not that nice...


multi pic of danny boy!!! haha.. we had a great time! one my best besties in high school...aint he funny and cute?? LOL!..


ahh..its late now..
need to off to bed..
work in the morning tomorrow..
today late 1min!!! argh!!!
my body temperature getting higher again..
pray that i get well soon.. I GOT PLANS! lol...

No comments: