Tuesday, October 14, 2008

mY WoRsT eXpeRienCe =.=

what week = suffering week!!! this week is my 2nd trail exam and everyday all science subject..is killing me!!! o well..still go on with it..RELAX!!! today is chemistry paper.. i mean all 3 papers in a day...

hmm..today my friend yung wei come to my house.. cos she got no transport to go home.. before sending her home, we went to ting ting house and talk..LOL!!! we talk till over time around 6pm.. my tuition starts at 5pm!! LOL... well i directly go for my dance class which is in bayan lepas.. after i drop yung wei, i almost knock a car!!! that AH PEK's fault...

on my to bayan lepas, i use the road in front Vistana Hotel.. at the end there got T-junction of course got traffic light.. i was like in the middle of the big road.. when i stop my car and wait i start to observe my clock in the car.. is like blinking and suddenly out of no where the clock just off so do my CAR!!! i was damn nervous.. i try to start my car enjin and it doenst work... WTH!!!

i try everything i can to start the car enjin.. THANK GOD i got my handphone which left RM1!!! if not i will be stuck forever..hahaha...i call my mom and ask her for help.. she is like oh ok.. then i start to beg her and ask her to safe me!! hahaha... luckily my dad is a mechanic!! too bad he went to Hong Kong for vacation *if my dad around the 1st person i call sure is HIM!!! i m gonna srew him!! LOL...he knew that my car got something wrong and yet is just to lazy to repair for me..wait till he come back i m gonna screw him kau kau *muahahah!! evil daughter..LOL!*.. so i talk to my brother and ask him to come..

i cant stand people keep horning at me.. they will just look at me with weird expression or fierce when they pass by..*sob sob..pity me.. in the end got a man come and help me to push my car aside..then i told him that my dad is coming so he left me.. i waited at least 30min for my dad's workers to come.. when they reach,they just cant stop laughing and teasing at me... ARGH!!! *will revenge ONE DAY! actually i know how to repair but i do not have the accessories so i leave it to them.. u know what!! they bring the car battery which is low!! in the end my car could not be start..*getting pissed off*

one of dad's worker, his name is ah hao stay with me and the other one,ah zhing went back and get another battery.. i spend my time reading newspaper and playing handphone in my car while waiting for ah zhing to come.. ah hao start to sleep inside my car...*yuck!! fine.. we waited at least 1 hour for him to REACH!!! WT~! so he bring a bigger battery to charge the battery in my car.. yup my car works now!!!

then ah hao fetch me using my car instead i drive home..guess what?? on our way back,the car suddenly off..OMG!!! ah zhing was in front of us and he just went off without us..*sob sob.. then ah hao called ah zhing to come back and restart..we waited another 20min for him to reach!! then he replace my car battery with my dad's car battery..LOL!! well ah zhing was driving my dad's car.. tell u what.. is very easy to steal my dad's car cos he do not have car keys..hahaha!!! he just do something to start and off his car without KEYS! lol...dont ask me how.. at last my car works but when it stops my car will automatik off but is able to start the enjin..at last.. *HOME SWEET HOME*

oh great.. i skip 2 tuition and dance class today!! *sob sob..i dont want to miss cos i lov my tuition..oh well at least i m safe!! cos there were lots of guys come to me and offer their help.. i just say my dad is coming..haha.. they might ask for money!! so ignore them...tomorrow i need to use my motor..haha..

-THE END-

No comments: