Saturday, September 27, 2008

tAgGed =.=

this is the 1st time i reply someone's tagged.. lol.. sorry for the previous cos was too lazy.. till now i m still lazy but since i got no updates on my blog so write something..i was been tagged by Aaron and Evelyn..ARGH! *act if i m free to write...


What was your dream when you were a small kid?
err..GOSH!! i never think of that or maybe i have forgotten.. i think have a good ambition and being cool among the kid..haha..


What was the happiest thing in your whole life?
haha..everyday i m happy! LOL.. well..most of the time when i enjoy and laugh all the way means its the best moment i ever forget..happiest thing was God give me the smile i had on my face..


What do you wish to have right now?
wow! alot of things i wish to have.. i m not going to name it..too many..hehe


When was the last time you Hourse Laugh??
dont remember...=P


What do you realize recently?
my parents spend too much money on me..i m such a money SPENDER!!!


Which bad habit of you thats is most unacceptable?
when i get high in some conversation i might just split out words that might hurt people.. well..i m trying to say sorry but i fell is hard for me..GOSH! i m just a jerk..


When you're unhappy what will you do?
mainly i will find someone to talk..i love to share and talk so might just pick up anyone and talk.. mostly my girl friends..


What are you afraid of losing?
everything that is matter to me right now..mainly my family members..


Within 5 years,which target is the most realistic one?
lots of freedom!! i think..cos i just cant predict my future..everything might change..


When you met someone you like,will you confess or hide your feelings?
lol..depands on the situation.. if that person would confess then i will just tell him how i feel.. sometimes secretly being close to him..


List out 3 kind of person you hate the most?
hypocrite...liars... yup two face slut(agree with evelyn)..


Define loneliness
no friends, no loves one, no family,no close relatives...NO GOD!


Are you satisfied with your life now?
mainly yes..nothing is prefect and God send me down for purpose so i dont want to complain much.. trying my best to improve..


When is the most recent time you felt touched?
when my girl friends say 'SURPRISED,HAPPY BIRTHDAY'... LOL... they spend so much celebrating my birthday especially ting ting.. she bought all the things using her saving money till she is broke..yet she never give up on doing something special for me.. she don't have enough money to buy me present so she spend more than an hour carving the watermelon for my present..yup she is creative enough..


Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
of couse REDANG! hahaha...those sea and water was fresh..love the corals..God's creation is amazing!


A song that is playing in your mind recently?
kenny G-sister rose


If you have a wish come true,what is it?
of couse my SPM result.. 10As!!! something impossible..cos i dint work hard for it..


Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
YUP! lots of things.. my dance exam is freaking near(need to find RM200 for my suit).. bible trail and school trail is very near.. for SPM, i m not well prepared! in future might scared i dont have a good career..


If the world is going to end,what will you do?
'will not fall on devil's hand..we shall be united and stand for you my LORD!'


who are you thinking of right now?
Him..


I will tag:
Yeu Song, Chia Ming, Wayne Ken & Lee hong

No comments: