Sunday, January 15, 2012

Vivi 21st Birthday

hey,

As
I promise will update today as yesterday having a hard time upload some of the pictures. This post is to dedicate to my besties, Vivian! Last Friday was her 21st birthday! Definitely a year that we should celebrate! As she is my co-worker from Starbucks. Both of us were very close back there as we both same age and there too many common things to share. I miss my days in Starbucks! One of the best year ever with lots of memories and hard work really do paid off cos we have the best manager ever that taught us a very good lesson in life! sob sob.. miss my brothers and sisters back there..

Anyway, it was a suprise that she came back! No one knows she is back and really got no idea! As she is pursuing her course in Taiwan and now she is having her one month break. Non of us knew until I saw her picture in FB. Well she is gonna surprise me by visiting me or something but one my friend posted up in FB was shock to see her back! Then few of my friend text me she is back that's why she cant surprise me any more but she still going to find me thou.. very sweet of her =) love u!

Last Friday catch up with Tana to work on some project then head to TGI Friday to get a drink with others. Then head off to Neway for karaoka with others to celebrate Vivian birthday! =) pictures...
CATCH UP WITH OTHERS AT TGI FRIDAY. FROM RIGHT SHAN,TANA,ME AND JOHN
ME WITH THE BIRTHDAY GIRL =)

FOOD WE ATE..HUNGRY!
BIRTHDAY CAKE
VIVI WITH HER CAKE
PAIRS OF EARING I GAVE HER. V=VIVIAN S=SOOK KOON

WITH MY LONG LOST BROTHER.HAHA.. COS BOTH OF US NAME CSK AND SAME SURNAME!
POLAROID PICTURE ALL OF US

Next day we went for her house party. Pictures..

VIVI WITH HER CAKE. SMILE
GROUP PICTURE. STARBUCKS PEOPLE =)


aidiyosss... thats all for now! shall update maybe tomorrow! will be having dinner with cik.furziah for her birthday. see yea! thanks for reading and comment would be appreciate. o yeah! as time goes I wont update so often as I will be having exam soon and project to rush! anyway, happy chinese new year! =)


 God bless



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... friendship is really hard to find!!! Once found the friendship we must really treassure it... Is easy to find a ordinarry friends but is hard to find a best friend...

cheers for the friendship...

nice day ahead...

Unknown said...

I would say its hard to maintain a friendship as people always grow apart as life have to move on. yeah! treasure the friendship when we still have it.

cheers