Saturday, January 14, 2012

Wilson blated birthday

After tea time with friends, went to have dinner with my classmates to celebrate one of my class representative birthday, Wilson. Went to Harvest In. Reasonable and nice food too. =) here are some pictures. Half of them you can see in FB. Edit some of the pictures.



MAIN COURSE. MOST OF US ORDER SET.
Snap Snap... HUMAN pictures =)


WITH MY BESTIES, SUE ^^

PLAYING WITH CAMERA WHILE WAITING
OUR CHAIRMAN! REPRESENTATIVE CLASS! OF COURSE OUR BIRTHDAY BOY, WILSON


IVY

NISA


MARCUS


FYNN & RAY


IOU LIN SHIN NI BEE

WITH RAY

IVY BEE ME
BOTH TAI KOR, BEE & RAY

WITH CHAI YING

WITH FYNN
WITH JASON
WITH ELVIS
WITH SEE LING
A PICTURE WITH BIRTHDAY BOY TOO ^^.HE IS WAY TALLER! PURPOSELY BEND DOWN SO  I WONT COMPLAIN HOW TALL HE IS. =P


WHOLE CLASS. MISSING FEW MORE.

After dinner, most of us decided to go to pub and drink. End up at UPR and ask around the price of the beer. Here we are drinking non stop! 14people with 5towers of Heineken. Play games, karaoka, dancing....
check out..
MARCUS POSING WHILE I M TRYING TO GET A DRINK. 
SUE & ME AT THE BAR

IN THE BAR.
Thats all for that day. Again I dont know why few of us always the last person to go off. guess what? I sprain my neck. I dont know how it happen but seriously it HURT! I cant even sleep well. ;( I dont like it!



PICTURE OF THE DAY =)
 I HAD MY HAIR CUT AGAIN! 
SHORTER FRINGE IF U NOTICE.
I m tired. Will update some other time. Suppose to update another one but I m having problem uploading the pictures. Somehow it takes few hours for me to get it fix. see yea soon!



 God bless

No comments: