Thursday, July 23, 2009

2 DaYs iN SaInt AnNE...

you heard me!! i went to saint anne for 2 days!! lol.. hmm.. actually, kt is the one who ask me to go since they the whole week is st.anne's feast.. i was there on wed and thursday.. on the 1st day we lost our way there.. BOTH of them WERE LATE!!!! (kt and li ji).. i was suppose to be the driver end up kt said he will drive his bro's car.. guess what?? he took the key then he went down and saw his bro car and he change his mind on not driving the car cos he was too scared and got screw up by his bro..haha!!! we thought of riding motor there instead but was too far and abit scary at night.. so he called up li ji and invited him..oh GREAT!!!

we were suppose to be on the penang bridge around 5pm.. they came to pick me up around 6.30!! i was like yelling kt on the phone and my dad look at me..LOL!! well,THANK GOD! the penang bridge was not traffic jam at all and we reached there just in time.. damn!! all of us were very hungry.. we were suppose to eat when reach there but due to the 2BOYS!!! we need to stave till the service end.. GREAT!! =p

the church was huge and awesome.. before reached there, i already felt i grew closer to God.. YEAH!! haha.. we went to the church where people do the candle lighting.. then on our way to the big hall, the bell rang.. kt was like " wow, i feel like wanna get married now in church! " me and li ji was like laughing non stop..hahahaha!! o yeah.. we met up 2 girls(the sisters..kt's friends) over there..they guide us around and tell us abit bout the church.. haha..

we went in the big hall when the priest was preaching.. the whole service is abit different.. all of us were like looking at each other what to do next.. haha.. o yeah.. we sat at the FRONT ROW!!! right in front where the priest stand..haha!! AMAZING!! i actually felt i m in the house of GOD! althought i m not catholic but its great to experince different people's way of praying.. somehow no matter what christian you r, we still believe in one GOD.. AMEN!!! my tuition teacher told me before back in f3.. miss those days..LOL!

we even hike up where they had this few place which you can actually pray using candle.. yeah, candle lighting thing.. lol.. sorry, i dont know much bout it.. well, i think you guys can imagine that yourself... then we head off to somewhere for dinner..normal hawker food then we went home around 11pm...

then 2nd time we went there was kinder late.. this time the penang bridge is jam luckily its not a standstill..DAMN!!!! lol..o yeah this time crystal is with us.. we went there and show crystal around and take some picture..hehe.. take more pictures compare to yesterday.. we even saw our teacher and their family.. i even met mr.vincent(my primary math teacher)!!! he cant regonize me much but we still knew each other thou....

was too crowded over the stalls.. we decided to go back penang island to eat hawker food.. hmm.. i went back home to change car.. this time i took my car to go for dinner.. we went to faces steak to had our dinner..wanted to go for western food at mount erskin(i think how it spell) but was closed.. hehe.. we spend most of our time talking in the restaurant..went home around 12am.. i even left my hp at crystal's bag.. after i reached home, i ride motor to her house and take my hp..haha..thats like the 2nd time i left my hp with her.. and on that night i already drive my family car to BM then my car to dinner and motor to crystal's house..LOL!!! cool.. hmm..thats all for now.. tomorow celebrating farewell for jiun yee.. stay tune...


its in the event book..LOL!!!



the scenery..















inside the church....









all the statue..

















LAST PICTURE!!!
its me!!!!

looks like castle right?? hehe..

li ji,me and kt!!!! thanks for accompany me!!



Having our dinner in the restaurant...













o yeah.. i saw this in the morning!!!! was stick on the wall..hopefully we dint get caught by the supervisor la..my friend wrote it..LOL!!


LOL!!!!


here is a comic which crystal share with me...



anyway, i m too lazy to describe the pictures..haha!!! anyway thats all..
stay tune...
my life!!! yeahh.....
fell bless by God...

No comments: